Our programs have central themes, but each one is tailored specifically to the goals and needs of the client. For most projects, we use our 4D-S methodology: Discovery, Dynamics, Develop, Deploy, and Sustain
We get to know what our client is facing and where they are trying to move towards. Understanding the current state and desired future state helps us tailor and customize our experiences to the scenario.
- Includes discussion(s) with the leader to define goals, gain background/context, and learn about the group dynamics
- Depending on the engagement:
- People may complete a survey or personality profile
- In some cases, there are interviews/get-to-know-you sessions with team members prior to the group involvement
- Reading or videos may be assigned as pre-learning
In this stage, we use tools to help people better understand themselves and the environment they are working in. By having common frameworks and language, we take things that are invisible and help people see the dynamics at play in themselves and in their team. This makes it easier for the group to have meaningful conversations and discussions on how best to maneuver in the future.
This is the stage where the group comes together and the Discovery and Dynamics move into action. The challenges and goals of the client will help determine what takes place, but typical methods could include:
- Facilitated group meetings
- Leadership consultation
- Ideation sessions
- New idea events
In this stage we prepare and deliver a formal report that synthesizes all of the work that has occurred as well as provides recommended actions for the group’s ongoing success.
Clients get busy and can fall into old habits. This stage includes following up and making sure that the next steps that were agreed upon are taking place. Coaching activities also fall into sustainment.