"Love Your 84,000 Hours at Work: Stories on the Road from People with Purpose and Passion,"
by Andrew Harrison
- A career book that shares the stories of how and why people love their work.
"The Invisible Element: A Practical Guide for the Human Dynamics of Innovation,"
by Robert B. Rosenfeld and Gary J. Wilhelmi with Andrew Harrison
- A how-to business book that helps organizations and teams have a culture of innovation.
“The Innovation for Development Report 2010-2011,” co-authored chapter, “Organizations Don’t Innovate, People Do: Trust is The Foundation.”
by Robert B. Rosenfeld, Gary J. Wilhelmi and Andrew Harrison
- This report provides a comprehensive look at the role of innovation in promoting economic and social development. It examines the impact of innovation on the economic growth of developing countries and the future role of technological innovation in international efforts to mitigate the effects of climate change, amongst many other issues.
“Finding Ender: Exploring the Intersections of Creativity, Innovation, and Talent Management in the U.S. Armed Forces”
by Susan F. Bryant and Andrew Harrison
- Written for the Center for Strategic Research Institute for National Strategic Studies, National Defense University. Strategic Perspectives 31
- A report that talks about how a large organization (the U.S. Armed Forces) can use mindset and Matching Theory to better utilize their people (and outliers) for more innovative results
Additional Publications by Andrew
- "Journey to Commercialization: Transitioning Breakthrough Nanowire Technology Out of the Laboratory and Onto the Road," New Energy magazine
- "Cornell University: An Innovation Hub in Energy Materials," New Energy magazine
- "Selling with Psychology: Know Your Buyers' Behavior and Change Yours," RainToday.com
- "How to love your job," PracticeLink Magazine
- "5 lessons about choosing a career," Next Step magazine (now NextStepU)
- "The Road to a Passionate Career: Getting Started," Beyond.com (now Nexxt)
- "The Road to a Passionate Career: You are The One!" Beyond.com (now Nexxt)
- "The Seeker," Worthwhile Magazine
Additional suggested reading:
A book that uses business stories to explain the human principles of innovation, "Making the Invisible Visible: The Human Principles for Sustaining Innovation," 2006, by Robert B. Rosenfeld (Founder and CEO of Idea Connection Systems, Inc.)