- According to Gallup, 75 percent of the reasons people quit their job come down to their managers. This shows the critical role leaders play in the life of each person they lead. They are the key factor in whether someone likes their work or not.
- In today’s working world, leaders and employees are struggling. According to Gallup:
- “87% of employees worldwide are not engaged at work.”
- “51% of employees are actively looking for a new job or watching for new job openings.”
- When people are not engaged:
- They quit and leave (which is bad)
- Or they quit, don’t tell anyone and still show up for work every day (which we think is worse)
- On the positive side, an innovative and inspiring leader can help people grow as individuals and workers. They can help their team work together and exceed its goals. They can be a mentor, coach and motivator.
- There is a tangible ripple effect from positive leadership. Gallup says, “Companies with highly engaged workforces outperform their peers by 147% in earnings.”
- Innomada Boot Camp helps develop more innovative, inspiring, and successful leaders.
“Leadership is vital to the success of any group and organization. More importantly, good leadership helps their people enjoy what they do at work. A boss can be a great asset to the innovation equation, or they can be the main reason people check out. I want to help leaders be the reason why their people are ready to take on the challenges of work, not dreading the days and sleepwalking through their life.”
- Andrew Harrison
We work towards Andrew’s goal of engaged and innovative workplaces via:
- Showing leaders how to leverage their own strengths and talents
- Teaching leaders how to appreciate and leverage the strengths of each person on their team
- Providing leaders with models and frameworks that help connect with their team and produces tangible, successful results